Work and Projects
- Graduate Student at Info Support. Masters degree graduation project in the field of Natural Language Generation (NLG) at University of Twente in collaboration with Info Support.
- Graduate Intern R&D at YALP Interactive. Investigating opportunities for a smartphone companion application for interactive playground installations, including development of such an application.
- Lead Front-end Developer at PRINTR - 2014 — 2016 Designing tools and applications for the Printr platform, including wireless 3d printing technology, secure data transfer and backend server applications.
- Educational Assistant at University of Twente - 2014 — 2015 Educational-assistant for first year bachelor courses in computer/embedded programming and electronics and sensors.
- Laughter Detection using Convolutional Neural Networks
- Alzheimers Recognition using 3D Convolutional Neural Networks
- Predicting and Visualising ATM attacks using D3.js and Naive Bayes classifiers
- D3.JS Earthquake Data Visualisation - Design & Programming
- Spin Awards Young Talent Award - Nominated Concept
- GOGBOT Art / Music / Technology Exposition - Participant
- Brainstorm Tree IBM Extreme Blue Event - Design & Programming
- MIDI Sequencer - Design & Programming
- Speech and Language Processing Experience with applying (deep) machine learning techniques, such as CNN- and LSTM networks, on various text- and audio related problems.
- Information Retrieval Experience with information retrieval techniques on large datasets and the Elastic Search framework.
- Machine Learning Studied machine learning methods and techniques, such as: Bayesian classification, Decision Trees, Neural Networks or Support Vector Machines.
- Data Science Experience in applying data analysis techniques on large volumes of data.